Monday, February 9, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Amanda at Made by Amanda has named me a Kreativ Blogger! This is extra special as it's the first shout out the new blog has gotten, so thanks, Amanda!

The rules of the award are: 1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog - 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Tagging other bloggers is always hard for me, because I never know who has already been tagged and frankly, I'm too lazy to go look. So I'm going to list 7 without looking.

1. Bayou Quilts, home to jenclair of A Garden Carried in the Pocket.
2. Moogsmum, who also got a new Serger for Christmas. Being braver than I, she jumped right in without a class!
3. Lauren at my aunt june, who has a great quilting technique.
4. Mary Beth at Salt and Chocolate, who manages to both work and parent two small children (and some teens!)
5. Get Down Kitty!, another Lisa and mom of boys.
6. Patchy Work of Mini Grey, go check out that Disappearing Nine Patch. Now I need to try one.
7. Rachel at PS I Quilt, the host of the Calendar Quilt challenge in my sidebar.

So there ya go, 7 bloggers who inspire me with their creativity.

2 comments:

  1. Your award is very well deserved Lisa - you make such beautiful things!
    Thank you so much for passing it on to me. You've made my day :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lesley, I think you certainly deserve the award! Thanks for including me in your list!

    ReplyDelete