Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Etsy Item of the Day: Birthday Week: Moonstone Ring

My birthday is approaching at the end of this week so I thought I'd spend the week with a few things for June birthdays. June folks are lucky, we get our choice of several birthstones, one of which is moonstone. From a brief look at Etsy it would appear that the Twilight craze has infected the moonstone, but I still find them lovely.

I particularly like this simple ring, from louisagallery, but you should definately check the shop for other rings as there are some great choices. (I might like this one more, but it doesn't fit the June theme!)



Disclaimer: The Etsy seller of this item has no idea I'm posting, and no affiliation with me, my blog, or my Etsy shop. I just want to share a little bit of what I love.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool way to help someone promote their work...without them even knowing! I'm loving checking back each day to see what you're featuring :)

    ReplyDelete